[Voyage-linux] GPIO on WRAP

William M. Brack (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 5 18:14:26 HKT 2006

solo,

  Attached are the two very simple programs than I'm
using.  The first (setup_gpio.c) fixes up the WRAP
registers to change the LPC over to straight GPIO.  I'm
using 6 bits for my interface - 3 bits for each PC,
1 bit to simulate the POWER-ON switch, one to simulate
the RESET, and 1 bit to sense whether the power (+5V)
is on.  There are lots of comments to show what I think
I'm doing :-), and a couple of references to the
applicable pages of the CPU datasheet.

  The second program (gp_ctl.c) is the actual "control
program".  It's a really dumb piece of code to poke at
the GPIO register for activating the outputs, and to
peek at it to sense the inputs.  I'm not very proud of
that code, but it works :-).

  I'll try to put together a Wiki page with a photo and
a copy of the schematic for the board, but it will be a
week or two before I can spend the time on that.

Bill